Volume 43, Number 3, May-June 2009
|Page(s)||507 - 522|
|Published online||07 February 2009|
- G. Aletti, G. Naldi and G. Toscani, First-order continuous models of opinion formation. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 67 (2007) 837–853 (electronic). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Ben-Naim, Opinion dynamics: rise and fall of political parties. Europhys. Lett. 69 (2005) 671–677. [CrossRef]
- G.A. Bird, Molecular gas dynamics and the direct simulation of gas flows, Oxford Engineering Science Series 42. The Clarendon Press, Oxford University Press, New York (1995). Corrected reprint of the 1994 original, Oxford Science Publications.
- M. Campiti, G. Metafune and D. Pallara, Degenerate self-adjoint evolution equations on the unit interval. Semigroup Forum 57 (1998) 1–36. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.A. Carrillo, S. Cordier and G. Toscani, Over-populated tails for conservative in the mean, inelastic Maxwell models. Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. A (to appear). Available at http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00206273/fr/.
- S. Cordier, L. Pareschi and G. Toscani, On a kinetic model for a simple market economy. J. Stat. Phys. 120 (2005) 253–277. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Deffuant, D. Neau, F. Amblard and G. Weisbuch, Mixing beliefs among interacting agents. Adv. Complex Systems 3 (2000) 87–98. [CrossRef]
- M.R. Feix, D. Lepelley, V. Merlin and J.-L. Rouet, The probability of conflicts in a U.S. presidential type election. Econom. Theory 23 (2004) 227–257. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Galam, Rational group decision making: A random field Ising model at . Phys. A 238 (1997) 66–80. [CrossRef]
- S. Galam, Contrarian deterministic effects on opinion dynamics: the hung elections scenario. Phys. A 333 (2004) 453–460. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Galam, Heterogeneous beliefs, segregation, and extremism in the making of public opinions. Phys. Rev. E 71 (2005) 046123. [CrossRef]
- S. Galam and S. Moscovici, Towards a theory of collective phenomena: consensus and attitude changes in groups. Eur. J. Soc. Psychol. 21 (1991) 49–74. [CrossRef]
- S. Galam and J.-D. Zucker, From individual choice to group decision-making. Phys. A 287 (2000) 644–659. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Galam, Y. Gefen and Y. Shapir, Sociophysics: A new approach of sociological collective behaviour. I. Mean-behaviour description of a strike. J. Math. Sociol. 9 (1982) 1–23. [CrossRef]
- R. Hegselmann and U. Krause, Opinion dynamics and bounded confidence: models, analysis and simulation. J. Artif. Soc. Soc. Sim. 5 (2002).
- F. Slanina, Inelastically scattering particles and wealth distribution in an open economy. Phys. Rev. E 69 (2004) 046102. [CrossRef]
- F. Slanina and H. Lavicka, Analytical results for the Sznajd model of opinion formation. Eur. Phys. J. B 35 (2003) 279–288. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- K. Sznajd-Weron and J. Sznajd, Opinion evolution in closed community. Int. J. Mod. Phys. C 11 (2000) 1157–1166. [CrossRef]
- G. Toscani, Kinetic models of opinion formation. Commun. Math. Sci. 4 (2006) 481–496. [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.