Volume 43, Number 6, November-December 2009
|Page(s)||1045 - 1061|
|Published online||12 June 2009|
- M. Avellaneda and A. Parás, Dynamic hedging portfolios for derivative securities in the presence of large transaction costs. Appl. Math. Finance 1 (1994) 165–193. [CrossRef]
- G. Barles and H.M. Soner, Option pricing with transaction costs and a nonlinear Black–Scholes equation. Finance Stochast. 2 (1998) 369–397.
- P. Boyle and T. Vorst, Option replication in discrete time with transaction costs. J. Finance 47 (1973) 271–293. [CrossRef]
- R. Company, E. Navarro, J.R. Pintos and E. Ponsoda, Numerical solution of linear and nonlinear Black–Scholes option pricing equations. Comput. Math. Appl. 56 (2008) 813–821. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- M. Davis, V. Panis and T. Zariphopoulou, European option pricing with transaction fees. SIAM J. Contr. Optim. 31 (1993) 470–493. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Dewynne, S. Howinson and P. Wilmott, Option pricing: mathematical models and computations. Oxford Financial Press, Oxford (2000).
- B. Düring, M. Fournier and A. Jungel, Convergence of a high order compact finite difference scheme for a nonlinear Black–Scholes equation. ESAIM: M2AN 38 (2004) 359–369. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- P. Forsyth, K. Vetzal and R. Zvan, A finite element approach to the pricing of discrete lookbacks with stochastic volatility. Appl. Math. Finance 6 (1999) 87–106. [CrossRef]
- J.M. Harrison and S.R. Pliska, Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading. Stochastic Processes Appl. 11 (1981) 215–260. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.D. Hodges and A. Neuberger, Optimal replication of contingent claims under transaction costs. Review of Futures Markets 8 (1989) 222–239.
- T. Hoggard, A.E. Whalley and P. Wilmott, Hedging option portfolios in the presence of transaction costs. Adv. Futures Options Research 7 (1994) 217–35.
- R. Kangro and R. Nicolaides, Far field boundary conditions for Black–Scholes equations. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 38 (2000) 1357–1368. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Leitner, Continuous time CAPM, price for risk and utility maximization, in Mathematical Finance – Workshop of the Mathematical Finance Research Project, Konstanz, Germany, M. Kohlmann and S. Tang Eds., Birkhäuser, Basel (2001).
- H.E. Leland, Option pricing and replication with transactions costs. J. Finance 40 (1985) 1283–1301. [CrossRef]
- O. Pironneau and F. Hecht, Mesh adaption for the Black and Scholes equations. East-West J. Numer. Math. 8 (2000) 25–35. [MathSciNet]
- A. Rigal, Numerical analisys of three-time-level finite difference schemes for unsteady diffusion-convection problems. J. Num. Meth. Engineering 30 (1990) 307–330. [CrossRef]
- G.D. Smith, Numerical solution of partial differential equations: finite difference methods. Third Edition, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1985).
- H.M. Soner, S.E. Shreve and J. Cvitanic, There is no non-trivial hedging portfolio for option pricing with transaction costs. Ann. Appl. Probab. 5 (1995) 327–355. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.C. Strikwerda, Finite difference schemes and partial differential equations. Wadsworth & Brooks/Cole Mathematics Series (1989) 32–52.
- D. Tavella and C. Randall, Pricing financial instruments – The finite difference method. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York (2000).
- A.E. Whalley and P. Wilmott, An asymptotic analysis of an optimal hedging model for option pricing with transaction costs. Math. Finance 7 (1997) 307–324. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.