Volume 44, Number 5, September-October 2010Special Issue on Probabilistic methods and their applications
|Page(s)||805 - 829|
|Published online||26 August 2010|
- H.A. Al-Mohssen and N.G. Hadjiconstantinou, Low-variance direct Monte Carlo simulations using importance weights. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 1069–1083. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- C. Baehr, Nonlinear filtering for observations on a random vector field along a random vector field along a random path. Application to atmospheric turbulent velocities. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 921–945. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J.B. Bell, A.L. Garcia and S.H. Williams, Computational fluctuating fluid dynamics. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 1085–1105. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- F. Bernardin, M. Bossy, C. Chauvin, F. Jabir and A. Rousseau, Stochastic Lagrangian method for downscaling problems in meteorology. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 885–920. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- F. Bolley, A. Guillin and C. Villani, Quantitative concentration inequalities for empirical measures on non compact spaces. Prob. Theor. Relat. Fields 137 (2007) 541–593. [CrossRef]
- F. Bolley, A. Guillin and F. Malrieu, Trend to equilibrium and particle approximation for a weakly selfconsistent Vlasov-Fokker-Planck equation. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 867–884. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- N. Champagnat, M. Bossy and D. Talay, Probabilistic interpretation and random walk on spheres algorithms for the Poisson-Boltzmann equation in molecular dynamics. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 997–1048. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- D. Crisan and K. Manolarakis, Probabilistic methods for semilinear PDEs. Application to finance. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 1107–1133. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- P. Del Moral, Feynman-Kac formulae. Genealogical and interacting particle approximations, Series: Probability and Applications. Springer, New York (2004).
- P. Del Moral and A. Guionnet, On the stability of Measure Valued Processes with Applications to filtering. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Sér. I 329 (1999) 429–434.
- P. Del Moral and A. Guionnet, On the stability of interacting processes with applications to filtering and genetic algorithms. Ann. Inst. Henri Poincaré 37 (2001) 155–194. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Del Moral and L. Miclo, Branching and Interacting Particle Systems Approximations of Feynman-Kac Formulae with Applications to Non-Linear Filtering, in Séminaire de Probabilités XXXIV, J. Azéma, M. Emery, M. Ledoux and M. Yor Eds., Lecture Notes in Mathematics 1729, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2000) 1–145.
- P. Del Moral and L. Miclo, Asymptotic stability of non linear semigroup of Feynman-Kac type. Ann. Fac. Sci. Toulouse Math. 11 (2002) 135–175.
- P. Del Moral and L. Miclo, Particle approximations of Lyapunov exponents connected to Schrödinger operators and Feynman-Kac semigroups. ESAIM: PS 7 (2003) 171–208. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- P. Del Moral and E. Rio, Concentration inequalities for mean field particle models. Ann. Appl. Probab. (to appear).
- P. Del Moral, A. Doucet and S.S. Singh, A backward particle interpretation of Feynman-Kac formulae. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 947–975. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A. Dembo and O. Zeitouni, Large Deviations Techniques and Applications. Jones and Barlett Publishers, Boston (1993).
- M. El Makrini, B. Jourdain and T. Lelièvre, Diffusion Monte Carlo method: Numerical analysis in a simple case. ESAIM: M2AN 41 (2007) 189–213. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- S.N. Ethier and T.G. Kurtz, Markov processes: characterization and convergence, Wiley Series Probability & Statistics. Wiley (1986).
- M. Freidlin, Functional integration and partial differential equations, Annals of Mathematics Studies 109. Princeton University Press (1985).
- B. Jourdain, R. Roux and T. Lelièvre, Existence, uniqueness and convergence of a particle approximation for the adaptive biasing force. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 831–865. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Kac, On distributions of certain Wiener functionals. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 65 (1949) 1–13. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- I. Karatzas and S.E. Shreve, Brownian Motion and Stochastic Calculus, Graduate Texts in Mathematics. Springer (2004).
- T. Lelièvre, M. Rousset and G. Stoltz, Long-time convergence of an adaptive biasing force method. Nonlinearity 21 (2008) 1155–1181. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Lototsky, B. Rozovsky and X. Wan, Elliptic equations of higher stochastic order. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 1135–1153. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- F. Malrieu, Logarithmic Sobolev inequalities for some nonlinear PDE's. Stochastic Process. Appl. 95 (2001) 109–132. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Malrieu, Convergence to equilibrium for granular media equations and their Euler schemes. Ann. Appl. Probab. 13 (2003) 540–560. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Malrieu and D. Talay, Concentration inequalities for Euler schemes, in Monte Carlo and Quasi Monte Carlo Methods 2004, H. Niederreiter and D. Talay Eds., Springer (2005) 355–372.
- M. Mascagni and N.A. Simonov, Monte Carlo methods for calculating some physical properties of large molecules. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 26 (2004) 339–357. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H.P. McKean, Propagation of chaos for a class of non-linear parabolic equation, in Stochastic Differential Equations, Lecture Series in Differential Equations, Catholic Univ., Air Force Office Sci. Res., Arlington (1967) 41–57.
- S. Méléard, Asymptotic behaviour of some interacting particle systems; McKean-Vlasov and Boltzmann models, in Probabilistic Models for Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations 1627, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin-Heidelberg (1996) 44–95.
- S. Mischler and C. Mouhot, Quantitative uniform in time chaos propagation for Boltzmann collision processes. arXiv:1001.2994v1 (2010).
- O. Muscato, W. Wagner and V. Di Stefano, Numerical study of the systematic error in Monte Carlo schemes for semiconductors. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 1049–1068. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- P. Protter, Stochastic integration and differential equations, Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability 21. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2005).
- D. Revuz and M. Yor, Continuous martingales and Brownian motion. Springer-Verlag, New York (1991).
- M. Rousset, On the control of an interacting particle approximation of Schrödinger ground states. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 38 (2006) 824–844.
- M. Rousset, On a probabilistic interpretation of shape derivatives of Dirichlet groundstates with application to Fermion nodes. ESAIM: M2AN 44 (2010) 977–995. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A.-S. Sznitman, Topics in propagation of chaos, in Lecture Notes in Math 1464, Springer, Berlin (1991) 164–251.
- D. Talay, Approximation of invariant measures on nonlinear Hamiltonian and dissipative stochastic different equations, in Progress in Stochastic Structural Dynamics 152, L.M.A.-C.N.R.S. (1999) 139–169.
- H. Tanaka, Stochastic differential equation corresponding to the spatially homogeneous Boltzmann equation of Maxwellian and non cut-off type. J. Fac. Sci. Univ. Tokyo, Sect. IA, Math. 34 (1987) 351–369.
- A.W. van der Vaart and J.A. Wellner, Weak Convergence and Empirical Processes. Second edition, Springer (2000).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.