Volume 45, Number 1, January-February 2011
|Page(s)||23 - 37|
|Published online||15 April 2010|
- C. Chniti, F. Nataf and F. Nier, Improved interface conditions for the domain decomposition of a non-convex polygonal domain. C. R. Acad. Sci. 342 (2006) 883–886. [Google Scholar]
- C. Chniti, F. Nataf and F. Nier, Improved interface conditions for 2D domain decomposition with corners: a theoretical determination. CALCOLO 45 (2008) 111–147. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chniti, F. Nataf and F. Nier, Improved interface conditions for 2D domain decomposition with corners: Numerical applications. J. Sci. Comput. 38 (2009) 207–228. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- O. Dubois, Optimized Schwarz Methods for the Advection-Diffusion Equation and for Problems with Discontinuous Coefficients. Ph.D. Thesis, McGill University, Montréal (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Gander, Optimized schwarz methods. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 44 (2006) 699–731. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. Grisvard, Singularities in boundary value problems, Research Notes in Applied Mathematics, RMA 22. Springer-Verlag (1992). [Google Scholar]
- C. Japhet and F. Nataf, The Best Interface Conditions for Domain Decomposition Methods: Absorbing Boundary Conditions, in Absorbing Boundaries and Layers, Domain Decomposition Methods – Applications to Large Scale Computation, L. Tourrette and L. Halpern Eds., Nova Science Publishers, Publ. Science (2001) 348–373. [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Khoromskij and G. Wittum, Numerical Solution of Elliptic Differential Equations by Reduction to the Interface, Lect. Notes Comput. Sci. Eng. 36. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kondratiev, Boundary problems for elliptic equations in domains with conical or angular points. Trudy Moskov. Mat. Obshch. 16 (1967) 227–313. [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Lions, On the Schwarz Alternating Method III: A variant for Nonoverlapping Subdomains, in Third Internationnal Symposium on Domain Decomposition Methods for Partial Differentiel Equations, held in Houston, Texas, March 20–22, Philadelphia, SIAM (1989) 202–223. [Google Scholar]
- F. Nier, Remarques sur les algorithmes de décomposition de domaines, in Séminaire EDP-École Polytechnique (1998–1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.