Volume 46, Number 3, May-June 2012Special volume in honor of Professor David Gottlieb
|Page(s)||535 - 543|
|Published online||11 January 2012|
- M. Arulampalam, S. Maskell, N. Gordon and T. Clapp, A tutorial on particle filters for online nonlinear/nongaussian Bayesia tracking. IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 50 (2002) 174–188. [Google Scholar]
- P. Bickel, B. Li and T. Bengtsson, Sharp failure rates for the bootstrap particle filter in high dimensions. IMS Collections : Pushing the Limits of Contemporary Statistics : Contributions in Honor of Jayanta K. Ghosh 3 (2008) 318–329. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bozic, Digital and Kalman Filtering. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford (1994). [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Chorin and P. Krause, Dimensional reduction for a Bayesian filter. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 101 (2004) 15013–15017. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Chorin and X. Tu, Implicit sampling for particle filters. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sc. USA 106 (2009) 17249–17254. [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Chorin, M. Morzfeld and X. Tu, Implicit particle filters for data assimilation. Commun. Appl. Math. Comput. Sci. 5 (2010) 221–240. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Doucet and A. Johansen, Particle filtering and smoothing : Fifteen years later, in Handbook of Nonlinear Filtering, edited by D. Crisan and B. Rozovsky, to appear. [Google Scholar]
- A. Doucet, S. Godsill and C. Andrieu, On sequential Monte Carlo sampling methods for Bayesian filtering. Stat. Comput. 10 (2000) 197–208. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Doucet, N. de Freitas and N. Gordon, Sequential Monte Carlo Methods in Practice. Springer, New York (2001). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dowd, A sequential Monte Carlo approach for marine ecological prediction. Environmetrics 17 (2006) 435–455. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Gilks and C. Berzuini, Following a moving target-Monte Carlo inference for dynamic Bayesian models. J. Roy. Statist. Soc. B 63 (2001) 127–146. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu and C. Sabatti, Generalized Gibbs sampler and multigrid Monte Carlo for Bayesian computation. Biometrika 87 (2000) 353–369. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Maceachern, M. Clyde and J. Liu, Sequential importance sampling for nonparametric Bayes models : the next generation. Can. J. Stat. 27 (1999) 251–267. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Morzfeld, X. Tu, E. Atkins and A.J. Chorin, A random map implementation of implicit filters. Submitted to J. Comput. Phys. [Google Scholar]
- C. Snyder, T. Bengtsson, P. Bickel and J. Anderson, Obstacles to high-dimensional particle filtering. Mon. Weather Rev. 136 (2008) 4629–4640. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.