Volume 46, Number 6, November-December 2012
|Page(s)||1407 - 1420|
|Published online||19 April 2012|
- A. Bellen and M. Zennaro, Numerical Methods for Delay Differential Equations. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Calvo and J.M. Sanz-Serna, Heterogeneous multiscale methods for mechanical systems with vibrations. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 32 (2010) 2029–2046. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chartier, A. Murua and J.M. Sanz-Serna, Higher-order averaging, formal series and numerical integration I : B-series. Found. Comput. Math. 10 (2010) 695–727. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Chembo, L. Larger and P. Colet, Nonlinear dynamics and spectral stability of optoelectronic microwave oscillators. IEEE J. Quant. Electron. 44 (2008) 858–866. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Cohen, E. Hairer and C. Lubich, Modulated Fourier expansions of highly oscillatory differential equations. Found. Comput. Math. 3 (2005) 327–450. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Condon, A. Deaño and A. Iserles, On second order differential equations with highly oscillatory forcing terms. Proc. Roy. Soc. A 466 (2010) 1809–1828. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Condon, A. Deaño and A. Iserles, On systems of differential equations with extrinsic oscillation. Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. 28 (2010) 1345–1367. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- B. Engquist, A. Fokas, E. Hairer and A. Iserles Eds., Highly Oscillatory Problems. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Kyrychko and S.J. Hogan, On the use of delay equations in engineering applications. J. Vibr. Control 16 (2010) 943–960. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Udaltsov, J.P. Goedgebuer, L. Larger, J.B. Cuenot, P. Levy and W.T. Rhodes, Cracking chaos-based encryption systems ruled by nonlinear time delay differential equations. Phys. Lett. A 308 (2003) 54–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.D. van Wiggeren and R. Roy, Communication with chaotic lasers. Science 279 (1998) 1198–1200. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wirkus and R. Rand, The dynamics of two coupled van der pol oscillators with delay coupling. Nonlinear Dyn. 30 (2002) 205–221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.