Volume 45, Number 3, May-June 2011
|Page(s)||505 - 522|
|Published online||11 October 2010|
- R.A. Adams and J.J.F. Fournier, Sobolev Spaces, Pure and Applied Mathematics (Amsterdam) 140. Second edition, Elsevier/Academic Press, Amsterdam (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. Gilbarg and N.S. Trudinger, Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order. Classics in Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2001). Reprint of the 1998 edition. [Google Scholar]
- T. Grund and A. Rösch, Optimal control of a linear elliptic equation with a supremum norm functional. Optim. Methods Softw. 15 (2001) 299–329. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hintermüller and K. Kunisch, Path-following methods for a class of constrained minimization problems in function space. SIAM J. Optim. 17 (2006) 159–187. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ito and K. Kunisch, Lagrange Multiplier Approach to Variational Problems and Applications, Advances in Design and Control 15. Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia (2008). [Google Scholar]
- H. Maurer and J. Zowe, First and second order necessary and sufficient optimality conditions for infinite-dimensional programming problems. Math. Program. 16 (1979) 98–110. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- U. Prüfert and A. Schiela, The minimization of a maximum-norm functional subject to an elliptic PDE and state constraints. ZAMM 89 (2009) 536–551. [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Troianiello, Elliptic Differential Equations and Obstacle Problems. The University Series in Mathematics, Plenum Press, New York (1987). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.