Volume 21, Number 3, 1987
|Page(s)||465 - 485|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- C BAIOCCHI, Estimations d’erreur dans $L^\infty $ pour les inéquations à obstacle, in « Mathematical Aspects of Finite Element Methods », Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 606, Springer Verlag, NewYork, in 1977, pp. 27-34. [MR: 488847] [Zbl: 0374.65053]
- L. A. CAFFARELLI and A. FRIEDMAN, Regularity of the free boundary of a gas flow in ann-dimensional porous medium, Indiana Math. J. 29 (1980), 361-391 [MR: 570687] [Zbl: 0439.76085]
- M. G. CRANDALL and L. TARTAR, Some relations between nonexpansive and order preserving mappings, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.34 (1980), 385-390. [MR: 553381] [Zbl: 0449.47059]
- E. Di BENEDETTO and D. HOFF, An interface tracking algorithm for the porous medium equation, Trans, Amer. Math. Soc.284 (1984), 463-500. [MR: 743729] [Zbl: 0564.76090]
- M. GURTIN,R. MACCAMY and E. SOCOLOVSKY, A coordinate transformation for the porous media equation that renders the free boundary stationary, MRCTech. Rep.2560. [Zbl: 0574.76093]
- K. HOLLIG and M. PILANT, Regularity of the free boundary for the porous medium equation, MRC Tech. Rep.2742. [Zbl: 0621.35101]
- J. JEROME, Approximation of Nonlinear Evolution Systems, Academic Press,New York, 1983. [MR: 690582] [Zbl: 0512.35001]
- B. J. LUCIER, On nonlocal monotone difference methods for scalar conservation laws, Math. Comp. 47 (1986), 19-36. [MR: 842121] [Zbl: 0604.65061]
- R. H. NOCHETTO, A note on the approximation of free boundaries by finite element methods, Modélisation Math, et Anal. Num. 20 (1986), 355-368. [EuDML: 193481] [MR: 852686] [Zbl: 0596.65092]
- M. E. ROSE, Numerical methods for flows through porous media. I, Math.Comp. 40 (1983), 435-467. [MR: 689465] [Zbl: 0518.76078]
- K. TOMOEDA and M. MIMURA , Numerical approximations to interface curves for a porous media equation, Hiroshima Math. J. 13 (1983), 273-294. [MR: 707183] [Zbl: 0537.76065]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.