Volume 34, Number 3, May/june 2000
|Page(s)||555 - 573|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- E.V. Chernenko and V.I. Rozenband, Calculation of the extremal combustion characteristics of aerial suspensions of metal with autoignition. Combustion, Explosion and Shock Waves 16 (1980) 3-10. [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Dik and A.Yu. Krainov, Ignition regims of a gas suspension in a vessel with heated walls. Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves 20 (1984) 58-61. [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Fleming and R. Rishel, An integral formula for total gradient variation. Arch. Math. 11 (1960) 218-222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Gallouet, F. Mignot and J.-P. Puel, Quelques résultats sur le problème -Δu = λeu. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I 307 (1988) 289-292. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Giga, R. Kohn, Nondegeneracy of blowup for semilinear heat equations. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. XLII (1989) 845-884. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Gurevich, G.E. Ozerova and A.M. Stepanov, Ignition limit of a monofractional gas suspension. Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves 10 (1974) 88-93. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Krylov, Lectures on elliptic and parabolic equations in Hölder spaces, AMS, Graduate studies in Mathematics (1996). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Lisitsyn, E.N. Rumanov and B.I. Khaikin, Induction period in the ignition of a particle system. Combustion Explosion, and Shock Waves 1 (1971) 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- N. Mizogushi and T. Suzuki, Equations of gas combustion: S-shaped bifurcations and mushrooms. J. Differential Equations 134 (1997) 183-205. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. O'Malley and L.V. Kalachev, Regularization of nonlinear differential-algebraic equations. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 25 (1994) 615-629. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Rumanov and B.I. Khaikin, Critical autoignition conditions for a system of particles. Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves 5 (1969) 129-136. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Volpert, The spaces BV and quasilinear equations. Math USSR - Sbornik 2 (1967) 225-267. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Volpert, S. Hudjaev, Analysis in classes of discontinuous functions and equations of mathematical physics, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Dordrecht (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Ya. B. Zeldovich, G.I. Barenblatt, V.B. Librovich and G.M. Makhviladze, The mathematical theory of combustion and explosion. Plenum Press, New York-London (1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.