Volume 34, Number 3, May/june 2000
|Page(s)||555 - 573|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- E.V. Chernenko and V.I. Rozenband, Calculation of the extremal combustion characteristics of aerial suspensions of metal with autoignition. Combustion, Explosion and Shock Waves 16 (1980) 3-10.
- I.G. Dik and A.Yu. Krainov, Ignition regims of a gas suspension in a vessel with heated walls. Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves 20 (1984) 58-61.
- W.H. Fleming and R. Rishel, An integral formula for total gradient variation. Arch. Math. 11 (1960) 218-222. [CrossRef]
- T. Gallouet, F. Mignot and J.-P. Puel, Quelques résultats sur le problème -Δu = λeu. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I 307 (1988) 289-292.
- Y. Giga, R. Kohn, Nondegeneracy of blowup for semilinear heat equations. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. XLII (1989) 845-884.
- M.A. Gurevich, G.E. Ozerova and A.M. Stepanov, Ignition limit of a monofractional gas suspension. Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves 10 (1974) 88-93.
- N.V. Krylov, Lectures on elliptic and parabolic equations in Hölder spaces, AMS, Graduate studies in Mathematics (1996).
- V.I. Lisitsyn, E.N. Rumanov and B.I. Khaikin, Induction period in the ignition of a particle system. Combustion Explosion, and Shock Waves 1 (1971) 1-6.
- N. Mizogushi and T. Suzuki, Equations of gas combustion: S-shaped bifurcations and mushrooms. J. Differential Equations 134 (1997) 183-205. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.E. O'Malley and L.V. Kalachev, Regularization of nonlinear differential-algebraic equations. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 25 (1994) 615-629. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E.N. Rumanov and B.I. Khaikin, Critical autoignition conditions for a system of particles. Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves 5 (1969) 129-136.
- A.I. Volpert, The spaces BV and quasilinear equations. Math USSR - Sbornik 2 (1967) 225-267. [CrossRef]
- A.I. Volpert, S. Hudjaev, Analysis in classes of discontinuous functions and equations of mathematical physics, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Dordrecht (1985).
- Ya. B. Zeldovich, G.I. Barenblatt, V.B. Librovich and G.M. Makhviladze, The mathematical theory of combustion and explosion. Plenum Press, New York-London (1985).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.